recruiting a new number: "video game localization" (Suzhou)
- Game text polishing: Work closely with our in-house translation and development teams to make our games shine! Copy-edit, re-write and craft new game text for the North American market.
- Localization testing: Problem-solving skills, a high level of initiative, and creativity are definitely required in tackling game testing problems and refining our processes. Innovation and curiosity are rewarded.
- Native English speakers only.
- Bachelor's degree holder.
- Live in beautiful Suzhou!
- Love video games, especially computer games.
- Superior writing/communication skills, organized and detail-oriented.
- Basic Chinese language ability/currently studying Mandarin.
- Readiness to adapt to the Chinese gaming industry.
- A jolly good sense of humor.
- Experience with bug reporting, version control, and localization.
- Experience using Trados or similar localization tools.
- Ability to write bug reports in Chinese.
- Knowledge of scripting languages.
To apply for this position, please write to ( Protected content ) with a cover letter and a resume.
328 Xinghu Road, Building 19, Industrial Park, Suzhou, Jiangsu Province