Join now

Looking for Media Jobs and Contacts in Georgia (Tbilisi)

Hello,

My name is Melissa and I am new to this forum. My husband and I will arrive to Tbilisi at the end of September. I would like to find a job (full time, part time or freelance) in my industry of media and the arts. I have written about my background below. If anyone has any leads on where I should look for work and who to contact, I'd appreciate it. Looking forward to meeting all of you in the near future. We are excited about living in Georgia!

Best,

Melissa Stonehill

More about me:
My background is in media, specifically still photography for television and print. I have also worked in the field of documentary film and photography. I also have experience working on the agency side of advertising and I have worked for and with several non-governmental organizations as a project manager, event planner and photographer.

Whether I am selling a product, story or an ideology, the link is always hooking the viewer to want more and to do something about that desire. I am highly qualified in this role. I am especially passionate about supporting socially critical causes through visual mediums.

I am available and interested in working as a photo/video producer, photo editor, photographer and writer. I am also willing to work in a non-creative roll. I enjoy project development and management as well.

Tbilisi Forum