Join now

Oxford Grad looking for 6 month job (Tbilisi)

Hi everyone,

My name is Bruno Delmonte. I am an Argentinian who has just graduated a BA in Classics at Oxford University. My girlfriend is Georgian and we have moved here for the rest of the year until we move to Istanbul at the start of Protected content .

I am posting here because I am looking for a job in Tbilisi. Even though I have graduated one of the most prestigious degrees in one of the best universities in Europe I am struggling on account of the fact that I cannot commit to anything long term.

I am a very versatile and creative individual with a notoriously diverse background. I have worked in bars and as a salesman in Buenos Aires, as well as radio stations in Argentina and the UK. Ideally I am looking at the kind of job that will put me in touch with a lot of people; I have always excelled at face to face contact with clients and investors.

You might not have heard of Classics. That's fine; neither had I before I went to the UK. In theory, the degree is centred around the Classical civilizations and languages (ie a lot of Greek and Latin) but don't be fooled by the sound of it. In practice, it is one of the broadest degrees offered in the UK and I ended up learning about literature, history, modern psychology and linguistics.

Beyond the actual content, a degree like mine involves vast amounts of reading and writing and is proof of my ability to process information, however new or difficult it might be.

I'll gladly send you my CV and tell you much more if you're interested.

Look forward to hearing from you,

PS: please dont PM me. The humilliating system implemented by this forum means I cannot reply for at least a month. Write to me at delmonte. Protected content