Join now

Brazilian lawyer looking for a job in BC (Vancouver)

Hi, I'm Luciano, a brazilian lawyer looking for a job in BC.
After graduating in law at FAAP (Fundação Armando Alvares Penteado, São Paulo, Brazil, Protected content took an LLM International Business Law course at Sorbonne University (Phanteon Assas - Paris II) in Paris, France, Protected content I also took a Business Foundation Certificate at INSEAD, France (they say it is 2/3 of their MBA program).
I have lived in Vancouver for almost a year in Protected content I got back there in Protected content take some legal english classes. I have also taken part of my high school studies at Whangarei, New Zealand.
I am NOT a lawyer in Canada (just in Brazil), but I am willing to take some legal classes in Canada in order to became a paralegal and/or a lawyer in the future.
I have dual citizenship, brazilian and Italian, but I have no legal right to work in Canada yet.
In any case, if I find something interesting to do, I can manage things to be able to legaly work in Canada at my own expenses.
Brazil is going into a very deep economic recession and a very serious political indefinition, that will make brazilian economy get even worst. The oficial inflation rate here is around 10% a year already.
I have just got married I am willing to move to Canada to work and raise my family.
Should any of you know any job or work that I could participate in, please let me know.
Thank you very much.