Andovar is seeking many French (Canada) editors for a substantial software translation project. We have a regular client that is expanding their presence in the market with a suite of products that includes ERP, CRM and eCommerce products. The work involves translation of help documentation of the software’s user interface.
Language pair: English > French (Canada)
Our requirements are:
• Experience in software localization, especially ERP and CRM products. Previous experience with one of the following products would be an advantage: Oracle, Siebel, SAP, PeopleSoft, Microsoft Dynamics/Navision, accounting software, and also sales software, like salesforce.com, or a similar ERP/CRM systems.
• Willing to take a short free test to prove ability. These tests will be evaluated by Andovar and the client.
Andovar will provide:
• Glossaries and translation memories in the format required for your CAT tool
• Assistance in answering linguistic queries you may have
• Assistance with any CAT tool issues
• Feedback from editors to translators on quality, style, and grammar.
• A professional Project Manager that will work with this team and answer any inquiries about project and non-project issues
To apply, please send your resume to Protected content . You must include a job code "SFR-CA" in a subject line of your email.