Join now

GIS&Remote Sensing Analyst looking for vacancy (Vancouver)

Hi everybody,
I’m Mary with Iranian nationality who has been living in Malaysia for the past four years. I have more than 8 years work experience in using GIS and Remote Sensing at wide range of Earth and Environmental Projects. In my time in Malaysia, I have been working as GIS Analyst, and in my spare time I’ve managed to pick up Web-GIS as well as developing simple GIS applications by Python and Java.
Before I moved to Malaysia, I have worked with different GIS and Natural Resources companies in Iran for over 8 years.
As my effort to promote my educational and professional capabilities shows, I have received my degree in Master of Remote Sensing from University Technology Malaysia (UTM) and was successful to found job in GeoSpatial domain in Kuala Lumpur. Hence, I am planning to keep continue and develop myself once again in more exciting position at more advanced country.
Apart from GIS and Remote Sensing, I bring in more soft assets of the natural resources kind. Taking bachelor of engineering in Rangeland and Watershed Management propelled me to this lovely area. I’ve done the number of projects in: Water Resource Management, Physiography, Geomorphology, Hydrology, Meteorology, Ecology, Plantation as well as Landuse Analysis and 3D Modelling in Urban Planning. These project experiences combined with my proficiency plus my teaching experience in GeoSpatial industry can make me a valuable asset to a wide range of companies.
Regardless of my relevant work experience and educational assets, I have a hands-on approach; I am hard working, self learner, loyal, dedicated, lover of relocation and business trips and above all a born optimist!
Please visit my LinkedIn Page for additional information about my experiences and background.
I am open to any kind of opportunity but prefer those where my skillset comes to good use. If you have any suggestions, or if you are interested to know more about me, please contact me at: Protected content or my mobile: Protected content .

Sincerely Yours,

Mary

Maryam Adel SAHARKHIZ
GeoSpatial Analyst
AccelTeam Sdn Bhd
Mobile: Protected content
Email:
Protected content
Protected content
URL: Protected content
LinkedIn URL: Protected content

Vancouver Forum