Join now

Advice on Finding a Job in Hong Kong/Asia (Vienna)

Having worked in Management/Sales & Marketing in Hong Kong for an online business for 2-years as the online manager of my company`s Asia Pacific markets I am interested in giving advice to job seekers looking to relocate to Hong Kong, China, and the Asia Pacific region.

My areas of expertise include startups, Public Relations, Journalism, retail, and Online Advertising. I have insight into other sectors including the Education and Legal sector. I also have experience in hiring employees from overseas in Hong Kong and am affiliated with the Austrian Chamber of Commerce Hong Kong.

I have not consulted professionally before though have done so individually for friends with success, and based on positive results I am interested in consulting privately in Vienna and will offer a fair rate.

During the session/s I will give insight into the employment market in Hong Kong and advice on specific companies to look into. I will work with you based on your CV and from getting to know your career aspirations through conversation during our first meeting. I am also able to work on improving your CV.

I am available one on one or in a group setting. Please contact me to arrange a time and meeting. As I am currently a Master`s student (I study East Asian Economy) I am flexible with my schedule.

I hope this is of interest to those looking to move to Hong Kong/Asia. Thank you for reading, and as this is something new for me I look forward to hearing from you.

Cheers,
Nadia

Vienna Forum