Join now

Get Successfull with your own Biz! (Vienna)

Hi Everybody,

I have a few open biz projects where as I help you set up your own company.

I have a lot of ideas and biz concepts, but can´t do it all myself (my day has only 24 hours). So I need new CEO´s/partner for a couple of new corporations.

How does ist work:

0. Read the pre requirements below to apply and decide if you match the basic criteria.

1. You will apply with your motivation and why you think you are the right person to set up a company. Dont worry if the topic/market matches, there are a variety to choose from.

2. If the application is successfull, we set up a meeting where we select the right business for you and get into deeper interview.

3. We decide if and how we work together.

Basically I help you set up your Business, where you get a lot of high-successfull business strategies and knowledge.

In the beginning I will help you a lot on strategies, biz developement on how to succeed with the new biz etc.

Over time I will do less and you manage the whole company yourself (and your employers).

The Deal is you get a lot to boost the company, and depending on which project (which biz) you set up, you get more or the full or part biz concept to start out with it.

I only can handle a few new bizness at a time, so when my spots are full then they are taken.

Very Basic Prerequirements:

You should speak english or german, best would be both.
You should be able to use computer (Office, Internet etc.)
You should have common sense
You should be comunicative
You should be proactive and selforganized
You should be willing to set up your own company with a partner in the background
You should not waste our time by finding Protected content of reasons why something does not work before taking action.
You should be sympathic and confident talking to people
You should be ready to take the responsibility for what you do

Just to mention this is NOT MLM or similar. We are talking about setting up a real business!

If you are successfull with the company, you can join my Biz-Network. When you succed and match the prerequisits be proven millionaire with the business, you may join my millionair´s circle.

Well, but first, it´s up to you. Think wisely how you apply?

applications to: Protected content

Good Luck!