Join now

Ivy League English tutor/editor seeks clients (Vienna)

I am an Ivy League graduate (with a Master's degree in Education) and former Fulbright scholar offering private and group English lessons. I am open to all ages, levels of education, situations (school, business, etc.), and I am willing to travel within Vienna.

I have taught primary, secondary, and university students English and Spanish. I have a great sense of humor and I love seeing my students succeed. Contact me! If not for yourself, then do it for your family member or friend who needs help with idioms or who wants to get ahead in the business world.

I am also interested in proofreading/editing work. I have years of experience editing academic texts and evaluating application essays for an Ivy League university, and I can give your academic/application/business/fiction/nonfiction work the native speaker's touch. You can reach me through InterNations or at cohen. Protected content

I am a 26 year old American woman. CV and rates available upon request. I also give Spanish lessons; though it is not my native language, I am fluent. I am proficient in French and Turkish and am learning German.

Thanks, Vienna!