Join now

Looking for a company (Vienna)

Hi everyone

I am a business relationship manager, now looking for a new company where I can follow my very own and true profession - to mutual benefit. ;)

I hope you can give me a hint, connect me with a contact person or even make me an offer.

I highly appreciate your feedback :-)

A short history:
In my last position as IT-BRM in the UniCredit group (4 years), I was maintaining and enhancing the business relationship of the IT provider and the subsidiary banks in CEE, travelled monthly to my bigger customer, the subsidiary bank in Moscow, and quarterly to my customer in Riga. For me the banks were not just business partners of my company, which have to be brought to sign contracts and pay invoices, but I was maintaining a good friendship, built on respect and trust, the formalities were done automatically then.
Before that I was IT project manager (4 years), at first junior PM and assistant of a program manager for business intelligence (analysis and reporting) projects in CEE, later leading my own projects (BASEL-II) in CEE, with international, multi-lingual/-cultural project teams.

About me:
I live for innovation and have a passion for development and optimization. I would like to built a business from scratch and develop it to make it fly. I have also proven experience in consulting, developing a business to new levels and new fields and significally increasing its turnover and product portfolio, boosting an organisation with over-proportional growth of members and funding.

My personal skills:
analytical thinking, leadership, confident presentation and tutorial skills, customer obsession, thinking in visions, love for innovation and creativity, courage for taking responsibilities, „The World Is Full Of Solutions!“

My personal traits - what people say about me:
ambitious, communicative, creative, convincing, assertive, decisive, demanding, enthusiastic, intuitive, openminded, cosmopolitan

I am looking forward to your feedback.
Many thank in advance!

Kind regards

Zlatko P. Nikolovski
Protected content
Protected content