Join now

Looking for a job in Vienna

Hello everyone,

I am from Croatia and I speak Croatian, fluent English and basic Spanish.

I am planning to move to Vienna in September, Protected content my boyfriend who is French. He speaks French and fluent English.

We are actively looking for a job starting from September or October, Protected content .

I am in a phase of finishing my Master program in Human Resource Management (should be done until August. Protected content I posses BSc degree in International Hospitality and Service Management with concentration in Human Resources. I have experience in sales, customer service, leadership, live conferencing, and public speaking. I was working as Passenger Traffic Coordinator at the airport, non life insurance seller, and team leader (voluntary position).

My boyfriend has finished MSc 1 in Business Administration and Management and has BSc degree in the same area. He has advanced experience in using Excel, customer service, training new receptionists, with cash handling, document classification, book keeping, with managing data base, and development of income statements and inventory charts. He was working as a bank receptionist, accounting assistant, and as restaurant receptionist. He obtained diploma related to Windows Office manipulation (C2i) and at his previous work positions he actively used SAGE (accounting software).

Primarily, we would like to find job related to our studies or work experience but, at the same time, we are open to any job positions.

We don't speak German which could be a problem but we are willing to start German classes when we move to Vienna.

If you have some useful information, job offers, or advice please feel free to share them with us.

My e-mail address is: Protected content if you wish to contact me.

Thank you.

Vienna Forum