Join now

Re: Looking for a job oppurtunity in Vienna

Views

Hi,
I am Amrita and I have recently relocated to Vienna from Australia to accompany my husband who is a researcher at the Technical University of Vienna. Having left my employment in Australia to come to Vienna, I am highly motivated to resume work here. I already possess a residence permit and work permit for Austria. English is my first language. I completed my Bachelors and Masters of Biotechnology from Australia and have 5 years of industry experience in regulatory affairs (patent examination of pharmaceutical products) and project management in the Australian Public Service. I am trying very hard to find a job in the pharmaceutical industry in Vienna for the past 4 months but with no luck yet. My German is at a A2 level. Does anyone have any job offers or potential contacts in the pharmaceutical industry and would be able to help me out? I would primarily like to be part of the pharmaceutical industry but am also open to potential job opportunities in other industries. Please advise. My email id is Protected content .

Thanks heaps!
Amrita

Vienna Forum