Secretary (m/f Protected content hours per week)
SUERF – The European Money and Finance Forum – is looking for a Secretary
• Preparatory work and organisation of international conferences and meetings
• Administrative assistance (Arranging appointments, correspondence, managing the membership database, processing of orders and speaker reimbursements etc.)
• Taking minutes for meetings of SUERF’s Council of Management
• Further development and ongoing updates to the SUERF website and marketing materials
• Managing SUERF’s publications
• All work is carried out in close collaboration with the Executive Secretary and the Secretary General
• You are flexible, dynamic, proactive and conduct yourself in a professional manner.
• You are able to work independently, with attention to precision, and reliably within a small team.
• You are able to adapt well to pressure situations and are willing to travel Protected content a year within Europe for conferences and meetings.
• IT skills: excellent MS Office Skills, in particular in Access, Word and Excel. Layout and/or CMS-based website skills a plus.
• Perfect English language skills (spoken and written). SUERF’s working language is English.
• You are able to adapt to different cultures and people.
SUERF is a European research association, the secretariat of which is housed in the Oesterreichische Nationalbank in Vienna. Further information about the association can be found on the SUERF Website at Protected content .
Application Process: Application letter with curriculum vitae in English by e-mail to:
Michael Bailey, Executive Secretary, SUERF ( Protected content )