Join now

Useful AMS document with tips to find a job (Vienna)

Dear all,
Many of us are looking for a job.
I am getting individual coaching at the BerufsInfoZentrum AMS and they have a VERY good document with tips and many lists of web pages: TIPPS ZUR ARBEITSUCHE.
Unfortunately they did not give me this 3 years ago... I could avoid days of research...
Please ask your contact person at AMS for this document, it can help you a lot!!!
I tried to find it in the web site to provide you with the link, but without success. I think you only get it if you have this individual coaching meetings.
If somebody has questions about this, please send me a PM.

Going more personal: I am looking for a job since long time and if I don't find it soon, I will have to leave Austria after Protected content in Vienna :-(
If somebody needs or knows somebody who could be interested in a professional with my profile, I will be more than happy:
Lawyer (LL.B.), MBA in International Business, Diploma in International Protection of Women's Human Rights.
Austrian, Chilean.
Fluent: Spanish, English, German. Basic: Italian.
Experience:
Austria: Client service manager, sales support, executive assistant, reviewer of legal documents, Relativity e-Discovery, data protection, legal advisor, redaction of contracts (English, Spanish). Always at international level.
Chile: Lawyer: legal services, National Telecommunications Service. Litigant lawyer at National Tax Service.
Desired jobs: In international/multinational companies => Business developer, contract manager (Spanish, English), legal translator (English into Spanish, German into Spanish), document reviewer (English, Spanish, German), executive assistant, client service manager.
Protected content
Thanks!

Vienna Forum