Join now

Lovely sunny studio flat w/balcony, central Warsaw

Hi all,

Just to let you know that my sunny studio flat in central Warsaw will be available once again as of 10th September - the current tenant is reluctantly leaving then.

It's ideally placed on the corner of ul. Tamka/Dobra, a superb and funky area filled with cafe's, restaurants and bars. You're steps away from a whole host of banks, a brand new Carrefour supermarket, bakery and Italian delicatessen. Transport could not be better, with buses around the corner and a brand new Metro station (Centrum Nauki Kopernik) is just a few minutes walk down the road. It’s a comfortable 20 minute stroll along Nowy Swiat to the Old Town, and also very close to the University and library, which has amazing rooftop gardens. Quite a gem of a location, really.

The flat itself is very sunny and bright, a cut to make it feel a great deal more spacious that its 34sqm would suggest. Being a studio, it doesn’t have a separate bedroom, but has an extremely comfortable sofabed and a lovely balcony that gets the sun for hours throughout the year. It is cool in summer and snug and cosy in winter. I have recently refitted the kitchen and freshened up the bathroom - the place is painted in cool white and minimally furnished, so still feels spacious.

Total price is 2,050 zl per month, which includes council tax and buildings rates and very fast flat-rate wifi. Electricity and gas are separate, and calculated at the end of your tenancy, though very reasonable. One month deposit in advance requested.

Thanks for your interest and I’m happy to answer any questions and send through photos on request.

All the best,