InterNations - a trusted Network for Austrians in Wiesb.-Mainz
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Wiesbaden-Mainz expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Wiesbaden-Mainz
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Austrians in Wiesbaden-Mainz
Servus to all of our Austrians in Wiesbaden-Mainz! Are you interested in getting to know fellow Austrian expats in Wiesbaden-Mainz? Are you looking for advice from other Austrians, e.g. which bars in Wiesbaden-Mainz will broadcast your favorite team’s upcoming match or where in town to go for Apfelstrudel?
You are cordially invited to be part of InterNations Wiesbaden-Mainz. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of Austrian expats, coming from Vienna, Innsbruck, Salzburg and all regions of Austria.
Fellow Austrians in Wiesbaden-Mainz
Austrian Expats in Wiesbaden-Mainz Share Their Experiences
InterNations is a place where Austrian expats in Wiesbaden-Mainz exchange experiences and tips to support each other. the Rhine-Main region can be a great place for expats - our community helps you make the most of your experience!
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Wiesbaden-Mainz’s Austrian expats.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow Austrian expats in Wiesbaden-Mainz.
- Use the Expat Guide for Wiesbaden-Mainz to find information on your host city.
Meet Fellow Austrians in Wiesbaden-Mainz at Our Events
Our community in Wiesbaden-Mainz is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Wiesbaden-Mainz’s hippest restaurant or an outing with other Austrian expats to explore the picturesque islands off the Frisian coast. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from Austria in your local community as well as Austrians in Germany nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Austrians living in Wiesbaden-Mainz!
- 87% of members have university degree
- Members are 30 to 60 years old (average: 38)
- Members come from 179 countries
- 53% expat women
- 47% expat men
Austrian Expats in Germany
Click on the map to find communities worldwide: