Join now

Looking for a job in Wroclaw.

Dear Reader.

I have just moved to Wroclaw with my family, I have been working and living in Poland for over 10 years. I currently run my own successful photography business but I want to do something different with my life. Protected content Protected content
(This is not a deliberate advertisement or shameless plug of my work it's just to show my level of commtiment to wanting to do something different in my life ) I am artistic and creative, exceptional with people and have a fun outgoing Irish sense of humour. I was a born natural at teaching, working here in Poland, Ireland, Australia and China. But I got tired/bored of that too. I am looking for new challenges in my life, a new career path. Ideally I would be interested in such challenges as flying commercial airlines, caretaking a private island, being a chocolate taster or a luxury bed tester.:-) I do believe my chances are slim however but if you have any information regarding any work in Wroclaw or suggestions then I would be most grateful for your help. Thank you.

Wroclaw Forum