UPDATE Employment opportunity in Wroclaw
An apparel manufacturer is looking for a new employee (sales) for Europe territory in our headquarter in Wroclaw.
We seek a top-rated sales professional with the proven ability to manage a challenging and rewarding territory.
Job Responsibilities / Sales Representative Duties
• Establishes, develops and maintains business relationships with current customers and prospective customers in assigned market segment to generate new business for the organizations products.
• Attractive income - additional to a basic monthly salary (basic between Protected content PLN)
• Assist on Trade Shows and set appointments in designated areas of responsibilities.
• Meet and exceed Monthly revenue quotas
• Increase market penetration in assigned territory
• Proactively address customer issues and questions (support is given as well by our Backoffice)
• Keeps management informed of the competition and market
• Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
Reports directly to Head of Sales
Education and/or Experience:
• Minimum 1 plus years’ experience in consumer or brand sales and marketing.
• Strong competitive sales background
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills
• Energy, motivation, enthusiasm, integrity and outstanding organizational time.
• Protected content speaking
• Strong prospecting and closing skills, willing to work hard.
• Hunter mentality and desire to over achieve.
• Must have experience developing and enhancing strong client relationships
• Strong sense of urgency
• Enjoys working in a competitive and fast paced environment
• Computer literate (Microsoft Office software).
Interested? Mail your CV to Protected content