Join now

Detox consultations and a one day seminar on 23.6. (Zurich)

Views

Join my prana (life force energy) and detox seminar in Zürich on Sunday, 23.6. Protected content 9am to 4pm at Yoganation, Seefeldstrasse 7a, Protected content .

What you will get: A step-by-step detoxification course that teaches you, in the midst of so much information about nutrition and detoxification the basic natural laws of how to increase prana, your life force energy, peace of mind and happiness in your life.

You will have more confidence, less stress, and you’ll have a simple, proven plan to enhance your well-being and detox in your own pace.

The course is suited for people who have never done yoga or breathing excercises and for those who already have experience.

The schedule oft he seminar:
• Breathing excersices
• Detox information about natural laws in diet
• How to build your own detox plan

I am a nutrition and detox consultant: Rose Program Certified Counselor at DetoxTheWorld, working individually with clients in Zürich and internationally via Skype. I am also a Protected content registered yoga teacher to include mindfullness and awarenes into the process. Since Protected content am giving healings, being educated by Malcolm Southwood.

Click here for more infos and sign up here: Protected content

Please share with anyone for whom this could be of any benefit, thank you so much!

Lots of love
Sandra

Zurich Forum