1. Responsible for producing timely and accurate financial and management reporting information.
2. P/L statements, reconciliations and support of balance sheets , financial analysis and reporting.
3. Co-ordinating with other offices.
4. Timely producing corporate and management reporting.
5. Month end activities such as inventory, unloading, open contracts, trading results, journal entries, accruals, open contract review, balance sheet reconciliations
6. Perform daily position reporting & FOREX reporting.
7. Participating in Ad Hoc Finance projects
8. Understanding and monitoring internal control procedures.
1. Master degree in accounts/ finance/ Economics
2. Minimum 5 years experience in International environment
3. High level of computer literacy
4. Highly motivated with collaborative working style, at the same time with the ability to work independently.
5. Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
6. Demonstrate commitment to continuous improvement of work processes
7. Result oriented, attention to detail
8. Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
9. Ability to deal positively with a changing environment.
10. Ability to deal with conflict
11. Good understanding of local taxation and Accounting standards and general understanding of commodity or financial trading