Hedge Fund - Marketing/Investor relations position (Zurich)
Swiss Investment Managers (SIM) GmbH is a start-up Long/Short equity hedge fund with a unique investment methodology focusing exclusively on Executive Directors' share transactions.
SIM will be considering a internship position for 6 months for the role of Marketing / Investor Relations. The position will be appropriate for someone who has taken a career break, someone who is interested in breaking into the closed circle of hedge funds, or an ambitious and confident person who believes she/he can score highly in a demanding environment.
Working for a start-up is extremely rewarding in terms of new knowledge and direct involvement. Although SIM as a start-up it can not offer a salary or bonus at this stage, subject of appropriate assets raised and satisfactorily performance, it will consider offering a full time contract to the successful candidate at the end of the six month internship.
Marketing experience is a plus although marketing of hedge funds is not essential. Experience in brand building and or Investor relations will be positively considered.
Some of the position requirements include;
1) Evaluating existing marketing materials
2) Draft an investor relationship management system
3) Introduce new ways to introduce investor satisfaction
4) Feed through to the company's website
5) Prepare PR campaign and Press files
6) Organise Investor Meetings, trips etc.
7) Manage the relationship with 3rd party capital introducers and marketiers
Candidates can express their interest by sending a CV and cover letter to;
Partner - Senior Equity Portfolio Manager