We have the following opening at Groupon International GmbH located in Schafhaussen
The primary responsibilities for this position include supporting the technical framework of Groupon’s global ERP solution (NetSuite OneWorld), developing & executing test plans for patches / product enhancements, and acting as liaison between IT and our global accounting team’s to define business requirements and maintain accounting-related tools.
This role will report to the Director of Financial Systems and be based in Schaffhausen, Switzerland.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
• Act as first line of support to provide issue resolution for NetSuite application users.
• Support the accounting teams through month-end, quarterly, and annual financial close activities.
• Identify new system requirements, determine impact on existing systems & business processes, and develop appropriate specifications for product enhancement requests.
• Provide occasional training for ERP system users globally.
• Create ad-hoc reporting and queries to assist finance teams and business stakeholders.
• Provide regular updates to management on issues arising from end users.
• Work with operations team to assist with issues relating to Groupon Goods
• Communicate with multiple departments within the organization to resolve any global issues.
• Role will be responsible for expanding the Goods business line in EMEA.
Desirable candidates will have the following qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or equivalent work experience
• 1+ years of experience in Inventory Management tool
• 2-4 years of experience in financial systems, accounting or finance.
• Experience with large ERP Tools/Applications required - NetSuite and/or Oracle experience preferred
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills – proven ability to effectively translate technical information to non-technical individuals
• Experience of working with remote employees and contractors in different time zones (USA, Asia, Latin America) is highly desirable
• Positive attitude, strong analytical and excellent interpersonal skills
• Ability to learn new processes quickly and manage/prioritize multiple work streams effectively
• Experience building complex reports, dashboards, and scorecards is helpful
• Strong initiative and the desire to see a project through until completion.
• Advanced Microsoft Excel skills a must
• Experience with Java a benefit, but not a requirement.