PMO - Insurance (Zurich)
My company is recruiting a young PMO with some experience in the Insurance industry in Zurich, CH.
Overall purpose of this role:
The successful candidate will be supporting the overall planning, execution, control and managing of resources; he will be instrumental in bringing about the successful completion of specific project goals and objectives within agreed project constraints such as scope, time and budget to enhance service delivery to clients.
Essential Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
• Familiar with insurance or (re)insurance industry and terminology used by different business areas (claims, underwriting, finance, etc)
• Experience in a similar position desired
• Knowledge of project management knowledge, including a limited experience as support in a number of the following:
Planning and organising skills, proficient in the use of MS Project or equivalent to maintain project plans
Project budgeting skills
Project manage, manage work flow, output and priorities in a change environment
Analyze and review business process and analysis
Manage system and organizational change
Understand the impact of system and / or business change has on an organization
Managing multi-discipline projects
Competencies and Behaviours:
• Negotiation skills to achieve desired outcomes
• Experience of working in multi-discipline, multi-location virtual teams (desirable)
• Exposure to stakeholders
• Able to challenge others if required
• Good MS Office skills (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Project, Visio, Outlook).
• Excellent and demonstrable written and verbal communication skills
• Results orientated - focus on improving performance, meeting goals, producing results