Presales engineer (Zurich)
Pre-Sales Systems Engineer you and your Regional Sales Manager will be responsible for presenting the companies Next Generation Firewall solution to prospective customers, creating and delivering demonstrations of the products, gathering customer technical requirements, creating evaluation test plans with customers, and then managing the evaluation process to a successful conclusion. You will work closely with customers as their primary point of contact for feedback and resolution of issues, and will be the customers’ advocate for issues that require assistance from the HQ TAC.You will provide feedback to the Product Management team on new feature requests and product enhancements from your customer base.
Extensive domestic travel within the territory is required, International travel may be required as necessary.
Ideal candidates will have prior experience selling network infrastructure based security appliances including but not limited to: Firewalls, SSL/IPSec VPNs, Security Proxies and Caches.
• Protected content or equivalent and 8+ years of experience as an SE or systems integrator
• Protected content experience with systems installation, configuration and administration of routers/switches, UNIX/Linux and Windows-based systems (prior Active Directory/LDAP experience desirable)
• Protected content that emphasizes L2-L4 Networking (L2 Switching architectures including Spanning Tree, IP routing including OSPF and BGP ,L4 Load balancing )
• Protected content selling, demonstrating, installing and troubleshooting network infrastructure security products
• Protected content motivated
• Protected content communication (written and verbal) and presentation skills, both internally and externally
• Protected content problem solving skills, ability to analyze complex multivariate problems and use a systematic approach to gain quick resolution, often under duress
• Protected content organizational skills
• Protected content it takes" attitude and motivation to do whatever necessary
to assist in closing a deal
• Protected content startup experience being one of the first SEs into an organization
• Protected content working with Channel partners and understanding of a channel centric go to market approach.
• Protected content from companies in the enterprise networking security space.