Project Manager in Insurance – Zurich
Pro Insurance currently has exciting opportunities for a Project Manager as part of our Operational Consultancy team. The job holder will demonstrate excellent PM skills and experience operating within a complex environment. This role will be working with any one of our prestigious clients in a variety of projects. The role is based in Zurich, Switzerland.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the overall planning, execution, control and managing of resources to bring about the successful completion of specific project goals and objectives within agreed project constraints such as scope, time and budget to enhance service delivery to Pro’s clients.
Skills and Responsibilities
• Demonstrable experience in a similar position and solid track record of delivering complex projects
• PRINCE2 or PMP or have an equivalent project or change management qualification (e.g. PROSCI) is beneficial
• Project management knowledge / experience, including;
o planning and organising skills, proficient in the use of MS Project or equivalent to create and maintain project plans
o Project budgeting skills
o Stakeholder management, with strong communication skills, assertive and able to challenge others if required
o experience of leading multi-discipline, multi-location virtual teams (desirable)
• Experience of Technology based change for either Reinsurance systems and Financial systems such as SAP or another ERP system an advantage
• A proven ability to project manage, manage work flow, output and priorities in a change environment
• Experience of business process reviews and analysis
• A proven record of managing system and organisational change.
• A clear understanding of the impact of system and / or business change has on an organisation.
• Familiar with (re)insurance terminology used by different business areas (claims, underwriting, finance, etc)
Written and verbal competencies ¬¬
• Experience of managing multi-discipline projects – with proven track record of delivery to time, budget and quality
• Excellent and demonstrable written and verbal communication skills
• Results orientated - focus on improving performance, meeting goals, producing results.
• Strong influencing, persuasion and negotiation skills to achieve desired outcomes; experienced in resistance or conflict management.
• Good MS Office skills (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Project, Visio, Outlook).
Pro Insurance is a global business and consulting company focused solely on the insurance and reinsurance industries. Pro’s Business Consulting team consists of practitioners and professionals with practical insurance expertise in change management, project management, financial accounting, business analysis and IT development. We work with our clients to identify the changes needed to improve their business processes, minimise operating overheads and implement controls required to meet new regulations. We deliver tailored solutions to meet clients’ needs and work with clients own management teams so that they can resume control seamlessly on conclusion of each assignment.
Pro are based in financial centres around the world including offices in London, Hamburg, Zurich, New York and Buenos Aires. The role offers a highly competitive salary and excellent benefits package.
If you have the skills mentioned above and are looking to build your career with part of a Global business then send a copy of your CV to Protected content .
Due to the high volume of applications, if you have not heard back from one of the recruitment team within two weeks it means on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful. We will however, keep your details on file and you can be considered for other future opportunities.