Living in Brussels | from USA
"I loved moving to Brussels. But after a while I felt homesick. On InterNations I met a bunch of people from the US. That helped a lot."
Living in Brussels | from Italy
"You can really get lost in the "capital of Europe" - InterNations helped me to get settled and to make a lot of expat friends."
InterNations - a trusted Network for Dutch in Brussels
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Brussels expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Brussels
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Dutch in Brussels
Welkom to all Dutch in Brussels! Are you interested in getting to know fellow Dutch expats in Brussels? Are you looking for advice from other Dutch, e.g. in which bars in Brussels will Oranje Zwart's upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for Leyden cheese and Frisian sugarbread?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Brussels. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of Dutch expats, coming from Zuuid Holland, North Brabant, Drenthe and all parts of the Netherlands.
Fellow Dutch in Brussels
Dutch Expats in Brussels share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where Dutch expats in Brussels exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in The "Capital Of Europe".
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Brussels’s Dutch expats as well as other Dutch-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow Dutch expats in Brussels.
- Use the Expat Guide for Brussels to find information, e.g. about the closest Dutch diplomatic mission or regional Hollandse Club.
Meet fellow Dutch in Brussels at our Events
Our community in Brussels is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors, Brian Dunhill and Eric Vanderdonck, organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Brussels’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other Dutch expats to explore Ghent's canals. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from Belgium in Brussels as well as Dutch in Belgium nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Dutch living in Brussels!