Living in Brussels, from USA
"I loved moving to Brussels. But after a while I felt homesick. On InterNations I met a bunch of people from the US. That helped a lot."
Living in Brussels, from Italy
"You can really get lost in the "capital of Europe" - InterNations helped me to get settled and to make a lot of expat friends."
InterNations - a trusted Network for Spanish in Brussels
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Brussels expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Brussels
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Spanish in Brussels
¡Hola! to all Spanish in Brussels! Would you like to meet fellow Spanish expats in Brussels? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other Spanish, e.g. where in Brussels your hometown team’s next match is shown on TV or where to get paella?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations Brussels. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of Spanish expats, hailing from Madrid, Sevilla, Barcelona and all regions of Spain.
Spanish Expats in Brussels Posted:
I am looking for an English speaking person for a language exchange, I would like to practice Engli...
I would also be available in most Sunday afternoons/evenings... Sounds cool!
Certified spanish language teacher, from Madrid. Interactive and fun classes, at your pace and suit...
Hello! Spanish lessons online and at home Feel free to get more information Email:spaanslessenbe...
La porte des Indes near thé entry of bois de la Cambre in front of thé building ex ITt.
Fellow Spanish in Brussels
Spanish Expats in Brussels Help You With Their Advice
With InterNations, Spanish expats in Brussels are able to find both the help they need as well as lots of valuable information. The "Capital Of Europe" offers so much for expats to explore - our community helps you enjoy your stay to the fullest.
- Look through our Members Network to connect with Brussels’s Spanish expats.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow Spanish expats in Brussels.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for Brussels to obtain important information on your temporary home abroad.
Mix and Mingle with Spanish in Brussels at Our Events
Our Brussels community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in Brussels’s trendiest restaurant or a get-away with fellow Spanish expats to discover the Flemish North. These activities make it easy for you to get to know other expats from Spain in your local community and meet Spanish in Belgium in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, simply sign up for membership – we are looking forward to welcoming you among our Spanish living in Brussels!
- 87% of members have university degree
- Members are 30 to 60 years old (average: 38)
- Members come from 179 countries
- 53% expat women
- 47% expat men
Spanish Expats in Belgium
Click on the map to find communities worldwide: