Living in Brussels, from USA
"I loved moving to Brussels. But after a while I felt homesick. On InterNations I met a bunch of people from the US. That helped a lot."
Living in Brussels, from Italy
"You can really get lost in the "capital of Europe" - InterNations helped me to get settled and to make a lot of expat friends."
InterNations - a trusted Network for Slovenians in Brussels
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Brussels expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Brussels
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - The Place for Slovenians in Brussels
Živjo to all Slovenians in Brussels! Searching for other Slovenians in Brussels? Looking for reliable and useful insider tips from fellow Slovenians for example, where in Brussels can I find a Slovenian restaurant? Or where in Brussels can I find some potica?
Join InterNations today and become a member of our Brussels community. By becoming a member, you will join our active group of Slovenian expats, coming from all corners of Slovenia, from Ljubljana, Piran, Maribor, and many more.
Slovenian Expats in Brussels Posted:
Dear Penny. I have some experience with acquisitions and mergers but the ones I was working on w...
Hi Nora, did you solve your issue finding a nanny ? I am also looking.. Pozdrav, Milan
Hi, I am interested. Please send me private message. Thank you, regards Sabina
Hej Martin, Well I play a bit and could hook you up with some guys from the EU commission that pla...
- 1 white cloth hanger - Audrey Hepburn original poster - curtains - lamp (2x) - modern pho...
Dear all, I'm looking for a covered parking space at a reasonable price anywhere in Brussels (eas...
Fellow Slovenians in Brussels
Slovenian Expats in Brussels Exchange Tips and Advice
InterNations is the perfect place for Slovenian expats in Brussels to find the help and resources they have been looking for. The "Capital Of Europe" will soon become your new home with our InterNations community - we help you to take full advantage of your new life here!
- Get to know Brussels’s Slovenian expats.
- Join today and find everything you need through our Expat Forums and entries from fellow Slovenians in Brussels.
- Read through our extensive Expat Guides to receive useful information on Brussels.
Mingle with Fellow Slovenians in Brussels at Our Events and Activities
Our Brussels community is also very active offline. Our members get to enjoy a range of events and activities on monthly and weekly basis, e.g. a great dinner at Brussels’s fanciest restaurant organized by our InterNations Ambassadors, or a weekend trip to explore Belgium’s unique vibe. These events and activities are a perfect and casual way to get in touch with fellow Slovenian expats in your city and Slovenians in Belgium. Interested? Simply sign up for membership and join the ranks of our Slovenians living in Brussels.
- 87% of members have university degree
- Members are 30 to 60 years old (average: 38)
- Members come from 179 countries
- 53% expat women
- 47% expat men
Click on the map to find communities worldwide: