Living in Brussels, from USA
"I loved moving to Brussels. But after a while I felt homesick. On InterNations I met a bunch of people from the US. That helped a lot."
Living in Brussels, from Italy
"You can really get lost in the "capital of Europe" - InterNations helped me to get settled and to make a lot of expat friends."
InterNations - a trusted Network for French in Brussels
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Brussels expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Brussels
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for French in Brussels
Bonjour to all French in Brussels! Would you like to meet fellow French expats in Brussels? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other French, e.g. where in Brussels your hometown team’s next match is shown on TV or where to get foie gras?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations Brussels. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of French expats, hailing from Paris, Nice, Lyon and all regions of France.
French Expats in Brussels Posted:
Hello everybody! For professional reasons, we are going to move to Brussels next september. We are...
looks good, super cheap
Hi Ozan, I used to write many different kind of things and I'm musician, so I would love to write ...
Vous aimez découvrir de nouvelles saveurs, déguster de bons plats gastronomique? Alors, le 15 mai, ...
It might also start as a written exchange to improve my Spanish and for you your French or English?
reparation (pump) or decoration (pimp) ? If it is a question of tyres (more air or with a hole), y...
Fellow French in Brussels
French Expats in Brussels Help You With Their Advice
With InterNations, French expats in Brussels are able to find both the help they need as well as lots of valuable information. The "Capital Of Europe" offers so much for expats to explore - our community helps you enjoy your stay to the fullest.
- Look through our Members Network to connect with Brussels’s French expats.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow French expats in Brussels.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for Brussels to obtain important information on your temporary home abroad.
Mix and Mingle with French in Brussels at Our Events
Our Brussels community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in Brussels’s trendiest restaurant or a get-away with fellow French expats to discover the Flemish North. These activities make it easy for you to get to know other expats from France in your local community and meet French in Belgium in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, simply sign up for membership – we are looking forward to welcoming you among our French living in Brussels!
- 87% of members have university degree
- Members are 30 to 60 years old (average: 38)
- Members come from 179 countries
- 53% expat women
- 47% expat men
French Expats in Belgium
Click on the map to find communities worldwide: