Living in Brussels | from USA
"I loved moving to Brussels. But after a while I felt homesick. On InterNations I met a bunch of people from the US. That helped a lot."
Living in Brussels | from Italy
"You can really get lost in the "capital of Europe" - InterNations helped me to get settled and to make a lot of expat friends."
InterNations - a trusted Network for Swedish in Brussels
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Brussels expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Brussels
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Swedish in Brussels
Välkommen & Velkommen to all Swedish in Brussels! Are you interested in getting to know fellow Swedish expats in Brussels? Are you looking for advice from other Swedish, e.g. in which bars in Brussels will Tre Kronor upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for cinnamon whirls, lingonberry jam and hjortebakkels?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Brussels. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of Swedish expats, coming from Hovedstadden, Jylland, Syddanmark and all parts of Sweden.
Fellow Swedish in Brussels
Swedish Expats in Brussels share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where Swedish expats in Brussels exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in The "Capital Of Europe".
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Brussels’s Swedish expats as well as other Swedish-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow Swedish expats in Brussels.
- Use the Expat Guide for Brussels to find information, e.g. about the closest Swedish diplomatic mission or regional Scandinavian Women’s Association.
Meet fellow Swedish in Brussels at our Events
Our community in Brussels is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors, Brian Dunhill and Eric Vanderdonck, organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Brussels’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other Swedish expats to explore Ghent's canals. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from Belgium in Brussels as well as Swedish in Belgium nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Swedish living in Brussels!