Jan-Peter van Tijk
Living in London | from Netherlands
"I wish I'd found InterNations sooner: It would have made my first few month as an expat in London much less overwhelming."
Living in London | from Ghana
"For me, the InterNations events are the best part. I attend almost every get-together and always get to know lots of friendly fellow expats."
InterNations - a trusted Network for Indians in London
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded London expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in London
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Indians in London
Swaagatam & Shagatom to all Indians in London! Would you like to meet fellow Indian expats in London? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other Indians, e.g. where in London Mumbai cricket team's next match is shown in TV or in which shops in town can you shop for mango pulp, naan and parathas?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations London. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of Indian expats, hailing from Gujarat, Assam, Manipur and all regions of India.
Fellow Indians in London
Indian Expats in London help you with their advice
With InterNations, Indian expats in London are able to find the help that they need as well as lots of valuable information. Our community supports you take advantage of your stay in The "Big Smoke", as the city is caringly called.
- Look through our Members Network to connect with London’s Indian expats and fellow Indian-speaking internationals.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow Indian expats in London.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for London to obtain important information, e.g. where is the nearest Indian embassy or network of Indian professionals abroad in town.
Mix and mingle with Indians in London at our Events
Our London community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors, Rosa Cisneros and Alex Andreev, host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in London’s trendiest restaurant or a weekend get-away with fellow Indian expats to discover the royal fortress and St Giles' Cathedral in Edinburgh's Old Town. These activities make it easy for you get to know other expats from the UK in London and generally Indians in UK in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, and you would like to become a member, simply request your membership and we would be more than happy to welcome you among our Indians living in London!