Living in Vienna | from Colombia
"InterNations events and forums have provided me with an extensive network of business and personal contacts in Vienna. "
Living in Vienna | from India
"The group of InterNations expats in Vienna is so open and friendly that it was very easy to make friends."
InterNations - a trusted Network for Swiss in Vienna
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Vienna expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Vienna
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Swiss in Vienna
Grüezi to all Swiss in Vienna! Would you like to meet fellow Swiss expats in Vienna? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other Swiss, e.g. where in Vienna ZSC Lions' next match is shown in TV or in which shops in town can you shop for mailänderli and Raclette cheese?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations Vienna. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of Swiss expats, hailing from Ticino, Graubünden, Fribourg and all regions of Switzerland.
Fellow Swiss in Vienna
Swiss Expats in Vienna help you with their advice
With InterNations, Swiss expats in Vienna are able to find the help that they need as well as lots of valuable information. Our community supports you take advantage of your stay in The historical capital, that grew from the tiny Roman settlement of Vindobona.
- Look through our Members Network to connect with Vienna’s Swiss expats and fellow German or French-speaking internationals.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow Swiss expats in Vienna.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for Vienna to obtain important information, e.g. where is the nearest Swiss embassy or CCIS (Chambers of Commerce and Industry of Switzerland) in town.
Mix and mingle with Swiss in Vienna at our Events
Our Vienna community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors, Günther Strenn and Oyvind Bo, host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in Vienna’s trendiest restaurant or a weekend get-away with fellow Swiss expats to discover the Alps. These activities make it easy for you get to know other expats from Austria in Vienna and generally Swiss in Austria in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, and you would like to become a member, simply request your membership and we would be more than happy to welcome you among our Swiss living in Vienna!