The Louis Berger Group, Inc. is a globally recognized architecture, engineering and environmental consulting firm providing comprehensive project related services from inception and planning through to design, construction, and long-term operations and maintenance. The Louis Berger Group, Inc. is one of the largest multidisciplinary consulting organizations in the United States. By drawing on the imagination, experience, intelligence and versatility of its staff of over 5,000, the Louis Berger Group has earned a reputation for delivering outstanding quality and performance.
Berger is seeking a Content Management Specialist to join our project team in the Middle East.
The Louis Berger Group, Inc. is searching for a highly motivated Content Management Specialist to support the client and our project team with SharePoint document control and administration tasks.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to administration of the SharePoint site and content management. The Content Management Specialist works closely with the project team to document and organize the project data and content through pre-defined list and libraries.
Must be able to create structures and metadata, link content to source files, and create webparts. Manage project pages, menu titles, drop-down menus, hotspots and more.
Progress and budget tracking charts need to be routinely updated, as well as uploading the current summary schedules and photographs to the site. Properly label, organize, and code files/content for filtering and tracking purposes.
Layout and visual appeal is important to properly convey the data results. Design skills are needed, knowledge of graphics and the ability to perform minor image edits. Experience with SharePoint Designer and Adobe Creative Suite is highly desired.
Creates and maintains the site calendar, contact list, links, and other related components as needed. Responsibilities also include creating user accounts, managing permission levels, and troubleshooting all access issues.
• Two years of related experience working for an A/E services firm is highly desirable
• Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Visio, Excel, and Adobe Creative Suite
• Must be highly reliable, extremely professional and able to interact with Senior Management and Clients
• Ability to work independently to meet deadlines and handle a variety of assignments simultaneously
• Ability to learn new tasks quickly
• Excellent organizational skills
• Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Architecture is highly desirable
• Proficient knowledge of Microsoft SharePoint – must know how to set-up and manage a SharePoint Site
• Excellent oral and written communication skills