Join now

Job search in Tourism, Marketing or Leisure Manag. (Abu Dhabi)

Hi guys,

I was woundering if somebody of you migth have some contacts in the Tourism, markteting and/or Leisure Branch.

Since a long my companion is looking for a job opportunity in Abu Dhabi preferably but not limited to.

Her experiences and key abilities include

o Multiple years’ experience in leading a team of 15 people and being responsible for the operational day-to-day business and customer experience of a premium automotive brand - BMW

o Excellent knowledge in motivating, supporting, training and monitoring well-educated staff

o Improving ongoing processes, preparing performance reports, supporting POS systems

o Creating research reports, defining themes and planning event content, recruiting high-level speakers for B2B networking events in Germany for a Finnish Company

o University degree in Tourism Management and in-depth knowledge of the hotel and airline industry

o Native speaker of German, fluent in English, sound knowledge of Spanish and Italian

If you have an interesting link or info I would appreciate a contact to which it would possible to forward the resume or get in contact to.

Thank you in advance,