Join now

Looking for a job in AUH (Marketing & Advertising) (Abu Dhabi)

Hi everyone! I've just moved in for more than a year. A Master-degree graduate in Management with Bachelor degree in marketing. Combined 11 years of experiences in sales, marketing and operations as Manager, experiences in banking and finance as a Regional Customer Service Representative and Presenter of proposals to corporate clients (such as cash management solutions and other bank products) and an experienced Executive Assistant to the Asst. Vice President/Area Head of a Bank in the Philippines. I am currently posted as Executive Assistant to the General Manager in one of the Maintenance Company in Abu Dhabi.

I have also offered freelance business consultancy (online) for almost two Protected content now to one of the small-medium enterprise (fast food) in the Philippines. I cover the fields of strategic sales, marketing and operations, even costing assistance whichever the need arises.

I have a passion in advertising and strategic management & marketing plans. I would love to further pursue my dedication on this fields since I am very much interested and I just cannot get a contact to a company that offers these services. Though currently I have a decent and exciting job, i would love to enhance and focus on my interested fields more. I would appreciate if someone can suggest or review my CV for any qualified position that I may be included.

Thank you very much for all your help.

Abu Dhabi Forum