Join now

Offered a job - is it a scam? (Abu Dhabi)

Hi guys

Brief outline first: - I posted my CV on several months ago looking for jobs in the UAE. Last week I got an email saying:
Dear Job seeker.

AL NOOR HOSPITAL is in need of expatriates that can work in various hospital fields listed below:

Below are the current and available positions where candidates are needed

Protected content

And then there was a list of loads of jobs they're 'recruiting' for.

I duly replied with my CV and got an email back asking me to fill out a form and send a copy of my passport, which again I duly sent back.

Today I received an email congratulating on the job with a 'Contract' - few notes:

It is our official policy that our employees must pay for their work permit processing fees, as we have promised free visa to all employees and as a proof of the readiness to join our team, they have to contact the Halil Travel Agency UAE

The two monthly salary shall be paid in advance before Candidates embark on journey to assume duty. This is to enable candidates settle all domestic needs before travel. As such no excuses will be entertained on assumption of duty relating to default.

Employees (Expatriates) are to note that 2-MONTH UPFRONT SALARIES are paid as soon as Employees Procure and Process the relevant Resident/ Work Permit Documents from the Halil Travel Agency UAE and submit it to the Human Resources Department for

All payment of Salary after assumption of duty in UAE shall be 75% paid into an offshore account to be provided by employee with the remaining 25% paid locally in UAE, if accepted by the employee.

----- Protected content

Could you please assist in figuring out if it's genuine or not? The emails have come from Protected content