Join now

Ukrainian job seaker in Abu Dhabi

Views

To the InterNations community in Abu Dhabi.

I am a Ukrainian and Russian speaker with an extensive experience in the Corporate Banking practice at Citi EMEA. 

I am moving to Abu Dhabi and I am looking for a job there, not necessarily in finance as i am keen to explore any opportunity requiring an enthusiastic global mind with a 6Yr experience at Citi Corporate Banking and a Masters of Arts degree in International Economics and Bachelor of Arts degree in Law.

I am mother tongue Ukrainian and Russian, fluent in English with a basic knowledge of Italian and Spanish. 

Being passionate about art I paint my own pieces and travelled around the 5 continents to visit museums and explore the local culture. I constantly practice yoga and recently started exploring the potential of the ayurvedic approach to life.

My past educational and work experience helped me developing:
·         Ability to handle multiple tasks while working under pressure either autonomously or within a group
·         Project management and new products implementation experience
·         Strong interpersonal and communication skills, self-discipline and willingness to learn quickly

I am ready to reshape my career and to shift to other spheres like trade and project finance, commodities trading, oil/gas distribution as at Citi I covered such Russian and Ukrainian conglomerates as Lukoil Group, Ferrexpo, Interpipe, Donetsksteel and developed an understanding of such companies’ primary activities.

Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners

Abu Dhabi Forum