Join now

Ukrainian job seaker in Abu Dhabi

Views

To the InterNations community in Abu Dhabi.

I am a Ukrainian and Russian speaker with an extensive experience in the Corporate Banking practice at Citi EMEA. 

I am moving to Abu Dhabi and I am looking for a job there, not necessarily in finance as i am keen to explore any opportunity requiring an enthusiastic global mind with a 6Yr experience at Citi Corporate Banking and a Masters of Arts degree in International Economics and Bachelor of Arts degree in Law.

I am mother tongue Ukrainian and Russian, fluent in English with a basic knowledge of Italian and Spanish. 

Being passionate about art I paint my own pieces and travelled around the 5 continents to visit museums and explore the local culture. I constantly practice yoga and recently started exploring the potential of the ayurvedic approach to life.

My past educational and work experience helped me developing:
·         Ability to handle multiple tasks while working under pressure either autonomously or within a group
·         Project management and new products implementation experience
·         Strong interpersonal and communication skills, self-discipline and willingness to learn quickly

I am ready to reshape my career and to shift to other spheres like trade and project finance, commodities trading, oil/gas distribution as at Citi I covered such Russian and Ukrainian conglomerates as Lukoil Group, Ferrexpo, Interpipe, Donetsksteel and developed an understanding of such companies’ primary activities.

Abu Dhabi Forum