The High-Performing Woman!
Would you like to achieve more with the time you have? Are you wondering how super achievers do what they do? How is it possible to run a successful company and nurture a thriving family - especially in times of crisis?
Meet Judy Okten. Her inspiring story involves going from corporate marketer to founder of BonJu Supergreen Smoothies while being a mom of 2, taking care of a sick child and still managing to take care of herself!
She will share:
- What was the burning thought that eventually led her to study to become a health coach & chef, quit her job and start her companies
- How she managed to keep on going, despite many initial setbacks in her startup and her family life
- Her strategies on self-care that allow her to keep her cup full (and why that enables her to give even more to those she cares about)
- The rituals she employs every day to maintain a positive outcome and achieve more than she previously
You will learn:
- Tips and tricks to create the work/ life harmony (not balance) that you want
- Strategies to deal with stress and recover from setbacks
- Daily rituals you can employ in your life to improve your performance
7pm - 7: 15pm - Registration
7:15pm - 8:15pm - Judy's talk and Q&A
8:15pm - 9pm - Networking
Come to be inspired, learn new tools and belong to a community dedicated to growing together and supporting each other!
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.