Let's read a book: The Startup Owner's Manual: The Step-By-Step
More than 100,000 entrepreneurs rely on this book for detailed, step-by-step instructions on building successful, scalable, profitable startups. The National Science Foundation pays hundreds of startup teams each year to follow the process outlined in the book, and it's taught at Stanford, Berkeley, Columbia and more than Protected content leading universities worldwide. Why?
The Startup Owner's Manual guides you, step-by-step, as you put the Customer Development process to work. This method was created by renowned Silicon Valley startup expert Steve Blank, acknowledged catalyst of the "Lean Startup" movement, and tested and refined by him for more than a decade.
This Protected content how-to guide includes over Protected content , graphs, and diagrams, plus 77 valuable checklists that guide you as you drive your company toward profitability. It will help you:
· Protected content the 9 deadly sins that destroy startups' chances for success
· Protected content the Customer Development method to bring your business idea to life
· Protected content the Business Model Canvas as the organizing principle for startup hypotheses
· Protected content your customers and determine how to "get, keep and grow" customers profitably
· Protected content how you'll drive your startup to repeatable, scalable profits.
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.