Read It, Swap It! - Book Exchange
Hello fellow book lovers!
Are you wondering what to read during Christmas time? The lucky ones, might have a long flight to go back home so November is perfect timing for this activity!
Do you have any books you would like to give away but still haven’t had the chance to do so?
What about joining this book swap and get a new page turner in exchange for one of your old books?
Why to get rid of books:
1. You have multiple copies of the same book.
2. You love the book, but someone else might love it even more.
3. You hate the book but it’s a bestseller/classic/everyone else you know loves it.
4. You didn’t finish the book and know in your heart you never will.
5. You know it doesn’t make sense to keep it, it's a dust trap – so get rid of it if you don’t want to be sneezed at!
Feel free to bring as many books as you want, the idea would be to exchange one book but if you want to give out more there is no problem at all. All languages are welcome!
Looking forward to meeting you all :)
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Group Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.