mountain hike to Hochgern
Dear hiking friends!
Who likes to join a wonderful mountain hike to Hochgern in the Chiemgau Alps?
Please read all the following text .... especially our meeting point - this time (!) we meet directly at Protected content
This is a little bit longer tour - as a whole Protected content walking. (of course we will make a lot of rests...)
So we have to start already quite early in the morning:
We meet already at Protected content - so sorry !!! (Otherwise it is not possible to go there with public transport.)
The weather should be quite perfekt for hiking. (No rain - about 12 degrees)
- We start from about Protected content and go to about Protected content altitude
- there is an option to shorten our tour a little bit in case everybody is positive for this ... however, our plan is the peak.
- it is not a dangerous and too difficult tour. However, please make sure you have no injuries of any kind
- I cannot tell when we are back in Munich for sure! This is open and we will decide this all spontaneously (it may also be later than 7 or 8 p.m.)
- so, better you do not attend in case you have an urgent date right after the tour
- there will be a restaurant during this tour
- please make sure to wear good and firm hiking shoes and bring along your hiking sticks
- There is a nice youtube video showing the peak of the mountain, shot by a drone: Protected content
Please consider this is a private event and anyone is responsible for himself.
I buy the train tickets for all, as this way it is much more cheaper!
We meet latest (!) atProtected content
There is no limit of participants and spontaneous persons are welcome.
Please consider therefore, I shall not be held responsible for unexpected incidents, for instance overcrowded trains or busses ...
Looking forward to seeing you!
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.