Mountain Hike to Steinlingalm and optional Kampenwand
Dear hiking friends!
Who likes to join a wonderful mountain hike to Steinlingalm/Kampenwand in the Chiemgau Alps?
We go from Protected content
This way is not too difficult.
From Steinlingalm to Kampenwand you need a further 30 minutes and this is more for advanced hikers. Just look at the last pictures here:
However, those who are not used to do more difficult trails can also wait for one hour in the restaurant Steinlinghaus. You are not „forced“ to do the last 30 Minutes to the peak.
Please notice: We meet directly at platformProtected content
- it is not a dangerous and too difficult tour. However, please make sure you have no injuries of any kind
- I cannot tell when we are back in Munich for sure! This is open and we will decide this all spontaneously (it may also be later than 7 or 8 p.m.)
- so, better you do not attend in case you have an urgent date right after the tour
- there will be a restaurant during this tour
- please make sure to wear good and firm hiking shoes and bring along your hiking sticks
Please consider this is a private event and anyone is responsible for himself.
I buy the train tickets for all, as this way it is much more cheaper!
We meet latest (!) at Protected content in order to be considered for the ticket.
There is no limit of participants and spontaneous persons are welcome.
Please consider therefore, I shall not be held responsible for unexpected incidents, for instance overcrowded trains ... Fortunately we don´t need an additional bus for this hike !
Looking forward to seeing you!
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.