Wim Hof Breathing - Bath in Isar - Some Excercises & HAKA Moves
Lets take a bath in Isar to have a refreshing weekend.
1) We start with Wim Hof breathing
2) Bath in Isar
3) Some exercises
4) Some powerful Haka moves from Maoris, Newzealand
5) voluntary breakfast at a close cafe from 9 to 10 am
No prior knowledge necessary!
All parts are voluntary. You can stay in water JUsT long as you feel good.
In case you would like to prepare or inform yourself - you will find many information about Wim Hof breathing or Haka e.g. on youtube.
What you need:
1) Yoga mat or similar - sure
2) towel - very sure
3) bathing shoes - voluntary
4) bathing clothes - some wear it
5) cap and gloves - before, during, after bathing can help
6) mandatory - fun and good spirit
See you in Isar soon.
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.