Autumn delight: 'Paris meets London' private tea time
+++ FULLY BOOKED, pls. do not send anymore payments Protected content is mandatory that you read these details very carefully before signing up for this activity +++
Please join us for an exclusive English/French tea time. This cosy café near Sendlinger Tor is specialised in English and French delights.
I managed to rent the whole café just for our InterNations group, so we will enjoy a "private tea time" (German: "geschlossene Gesellschaft") and not be disturbed by any other customers. We have been here before and everybody just loved it.
All participants for this activity will be served an 'extra value' classical étagère/shelf with some assorted and freshly prepared pralines/patries, scones and sandwiches for just 13,70 per person.
It is the same shelf you can find on the menu at their website but the extra value is that we get a second scone for just 2€ (regular price 4€).
Looking very much forward seeing you at this exclusive venue.
HOW TO SIGN UP / PAYMENT TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
(it is mandatory that you read these details very carefully as signing up for this activity is not enough)
1. I request pre-payment of 13,70€ (includes: étagère/shelf with some assorted and frehly prepared pralines/patries, scones and sandwiches).
Also, by ordering in advance we will be served upon arrival and avoid waiting until they prepared food for 15 guests.
Please show up in time, do not let others wait.
Food will be served at 2 pm sharp !
Please note: Drinks are not included in the price.
2. I will not open a waiting list. Cancellations will not be accepted and the money will not be returned in any case of absenteeism. However, in case you cannot make it, you (please manage yourself, see also point 5 below) can give your spot to another Internations member.
This activity might be cancelled if we do not reach the min./max. no. of 15 participants. Of course, in that case you will get a full refund of your money.
3. Join by clicking the "attend activity" button below and transfer EUR 13,70 after you have received the payment details (you will receive a personal message with payment details).
The registration will be considered for only 15 people who make the payment on time (first come first serve).
Please use as payment reference: your InterNations name + tea time 21/10/17
4. Keep an eye on the wall, on which the organizer announces the "FINAL GUEST LIST" (you can only join this activity if your name is on it) as well as any other updates.
5. What to do if the "FINAL GUEST LIST" is full but you like to join?
a. Have a look at the wall every now and then. If someone cancels last minute they might post it there. However, you will only be notified if you clicked the "attend" button.
For this reason I do not close the attendee list, even if I received all payments and the FINAL GUEST LIST will be full then.
b. If someone offers his spot, contact him (also settle amoungst each other the pre-payment amount of 13,70€) and make sure he informs the organizer that you will take his place. Only then, the "FINAL GUEST LIST" will be updated with your name.
6. I am purely conciliating this activity and therefore take no responsibility for any incidents or accidents or other detrimental events occurring before, while or after this activity. You join on your own risk, in a purely private activity. With signing up you agree.
Thanks for reading.