Coffee and Cake goes Bosnia (finally :)
Please join us for this small and very cosy cafe/restaurant.
It is a familiy business and "Mama" is in charge of the kitchen, hence we can be sure to enjoy some great Bosnian home made cakes and coffee/tea.
Looking very much forward seeing you!
HOW TO SIGN UP / PAYMENT TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. I request a deposit of 10,00 EUR (will be returned on site). This is to ensure that people do show up and I do not lose face towards the restaurant by reserving a table and ending up with only a few participants. I do not make any profit by organizing this activity.
Please show up in time, do not let others wait. The activity starts at 2 pm sharp.
2. I will not open a waiting list.
Cancellations will not be accepted and the money will not be returned in any case of absenteeism.
However, in case you cannot make it, you (please manage yourself, see also point 5 below) can give your spot to another Internations member.
3. Join by clicking the "attend activity" button below and transfer immediately EUR 10,00 after you have received the payment details (you will receive a personal message with payment details).
The registration will be considered for only 8 people who make the payment on time (first come first serve). If we do not reach the min./max.no. of 8 participants, this event might be cancelled and you get of course a 100% refund of your deposit (please make sure to send me your IBAN though).
Please use as payment reference: your InterNations name + Bosnia coffee 29/07/18.
4. Keep an eye on the wall, on which the organizer announces the "FINAL GUEST LIST" (you can only join this activity if your name is on it) as well as any other updates.
5. What to do if the "FINAL GUEST LIST" is full but you like to join?
a. Have a look at the wall every now and then. If someone cancels last minute they might post it there. However, you will only be notified if you clicked the "attend" button.
For this reason I do not close the attendee list, even if I received all payments and the FINAL GUEST LIST will be full then.
b. If someone offers his spot, contact him (also settle amongst each other the deposit of 10,00 €) and make sure he informs the organizer that you will take his place. Only then, the "FINAL GUEST LIST" will be updated with your name.
6. I am purely conciliating this activity and therefore take no responsibility for any incidents or accidents or other detrimental events occurring before, while or after this activity. You join on your own risk, in a purely private activity. With signing up you agree.
Thanks for reading.
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.