Sokoni Medical Travel - Country Manager (Addis Ababa)
Sokoni Medical Travel enables African citizens to access world-class medical care at affordable prices and we're looking for a Country Manager to develop our existing network of patients and partners in the country.
We are already in Partnership with Ethiopian Airlines and Nordic Medcial Centre.
About the Position
Reporting to the CEO in London, the Country Manager is a key part of our senior leadership team and is responsible for developing and executing a clearly-defined sales and marketing strategy for sales and partnership development, patient management, enhancing our brand postion and raising customer awareness. The Country Manager is responsible for planning, budgeting, executing of all functions and the performance of our sales team.
• Develop and execute a new cohesive marketing strategy across a number of online and offline channels, owning the monthly budget and KPIs
• Drive sales across the Ethiopian market
• Build relationships with key business partners – we already have Nordic Medical Centre and Ethiopian Airlines
• Manage and continue to build a team to execute against our strategy
• Be a part of the senior leadership team responsible for overall the Sokoni Medical Travel sales and marketing strategy
• At least 8 years of professional experience,
• At least 3 years of management experience of internal sales staff and external partners, ensuring that your team delivers on targets and strategies
• A clear interest in medical and health related sectors
If you are interested in this position please contact Protected content or ring Protected content .