Reservations Agent needed for Hotel Matina*** (Athens)
Hotel Matina***, Santorini. Protected content
We are looking for a dynamic & experienced person to join our Reservations Department.
Desired Skills and Experience
• 2 Years previous experience in similar position.
• Hospitality or Tourism degree will be considered as an asset.
• Ability to write & communicate fluently in both Greek and English language.
• Knowledge of an additional foreign language will be considered as an asset.
• Strong computer skills (Microsoft office...)
• Experience with Front Office programs (Fidelio preferred)
• Experience in OTA Extranets (Booking, Expedia etc) and Hotel Operating & On line Systems (webhotelier, cosmores, etc)
• Excellent organization, communication skills and teamwork spirit.
• Strong sense of responsibility
• The candidates should be available to work all year round in Santorini/Greece
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES & ATTRIBUTES:
• Have full knowledge of hotel facilities and services, room descriptions as well as the local area.
• Respond to communication from guests, travel agents and other networks.
• Processes reservations by telephone and email correspondence.
• Makes sure reservation filing is kept up to date.
• Follow-up on guest availability requests.
• Update room availabilities, prices... through all systems (OTA’s Extranets)
• Maintains guest database management with full contact details
• Contribute actively in achieving company’s targets.
• Develop and form positive relationships with Guests and team members, whilst remaining professional and service standard orientated at all times.
Please, send a cv at : Protected content