Technical Support Agent – Norwegian speaker (Athens)
Our client is worldwide leader in Customer Experience Management and shared services for international markets. At this moment we are seeking a Technical Support Agent – Norwegian, to work in a contact center based in Athens, Greece.
Job position: Technical Support Agent – Norwegian speaker
To receive and place telephone calls; and maintain solid customer relationships by handling their questions and concerns with speed and professionalism. To perform data entry and use software programs. Research skills are required to troubleshoot customer problems.
• Graduates of High School (preferable: College, University)
• Native or fluent NORWEGIAN speakers
• Fluent English (Proficiency level)
• Good Knowledge of PC (hardware, software, internet)
• Windows, MS Office Suite, Skype, IOS, Windows Media Player, Windows Messenger, Kaspersky Products
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong team spirit
• Passionate about customer services
• A fixed term contract with an 8 working hours per day/5days per week. A very competitive base salary, bonus, and benefits
If you are interested, contact me via Internations or Protected content .