Teleperformance Hellas, a global leader in Customer Relationship Management, in cooperation with the largest multinational company worldwide within the IT services, is recruiting for full time (8 hours) agents to join the relevant Spanish / English / French / Italian / German speaking team (working hours are between 9 am – 10 pm) in Athens, GREECE.
INBOUND CALLS AGENT
You will be working for one of the best known, largest and most well respected multilingual Contact Centers in the country. Employing several thousand people across the world, it has offices in well over 47 countries, and handles more than 20,000 telephone based customer service projects every year on a global basis.
• To receive calls and provide technical support in the relevant native language using the chatting applications or answer inbound calls.
• Receiving and making inquiries answer inbound calls within a busy customer service team
• Acting as the first point of contact for clients
• Pro-actively respond to customer queries in the relevant native speaking language and English via inbound calls
• Data input and information management
• Liaise with the team leader to resolve any customer complaints/issues
This is a project based environment and there are real opportunities to develop within the role and also within the company itself
* Graduates of High School, Colleges, Foreign Universities
* Spanish or English or French or Italian or German native language skills
* Fluent English (Proficiency level)
* Excellent Knowledge of PC (hardware, software, internet)
* Excellent communication skills, strong team spirit, passionate about customer services
The Company Offers:
* Full Relocation Package (includes flight + Up to 2 weeks + hotel accommodation + mobility).
* Paid induction (full time/ 4 weeks duration) and Ongoing Training
* Great company benefits (activities, discounts, vouchers,...)
* Greek lessons
* Modern, Multicultural and Pleasant Working Environment (casual dress code!)
* Career Development Opportunities and other company benefits!
Interested, please send your CV to: Protected content with the job ID: JLMED in the subject line