Vacancy «Personal Assistant » (Baku)
Job Title: Office Administrative/Personal Assistant
Location (City Center Protected content
Salary Protected content Protected content
Required skills and experience:
1. Professional experience of Protected content working as Assistant. Higher Degree.
2. Demonstrable experience in an administration/executive assistant/PA role;
3. Full time employee.
4. Fully familiar with computer, word, excel, PowerPoint, outlook and internet.
5. Excellent oral and written communications skills in English, Russian and Azerbaijani languages.
6. Will be entrance computer and languages exams (specking, Writing and reading).
7. Female Protected content old.
8. Excellent inter-personal and communication skills;
9. Excellent organizational skills, ability to multi-task and organize others;
10. Excellent oral and written communication skills and ability to professionally represent the director;
11. Ability to develop and maintain good working relationships at all levels, including during difficult or challenging circumstances;
1. To provide a high level of support to the Director;
2. To work closely and effectively with the Director to keep him well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately;
3. To proactively manage the Director’s time, ensuring regular catch-up meetings to review and update on diary commitments and key priorities both with internal and external contacts, exercising a high level of judgment on priorities;
4. To provide a bridge for smooth communication between the Director and internal departments; demonstrating leadership to maintain credibility, trust and support with senior management staff;
5. To act as a focal point in negotiations between the Director;
6. To organize travel, meetings and events for the director as required;
7. To carry out background research and presenting findings;
8. To undertake proactive e-mail management, ensuring that urgent emails are promptly picked up, responded to as appropriate;
9. To ensure a high standard of administration and provide guidance as appropriate on the production of internal and external documents;
10. Secretarial duties: typing, preparing documents, organizing files. Where required provide support to ensure are of an appropriately high standard, including proofreading the document, checking spelling, grammar, sense, amendments and presentation.
11. Devising and maintaining office systems, including data management and filing;
12. Screening phone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate;
13. Meeting and greeting visitors at all levels of seniority;
14. Dealing with incoming email, faxes and post, often corresponding on behalf of the manager;
15. Producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations;
Candidates are required to submit their CVs (Word format+ Photo) until Protected content , 2018.Please indicate the name of the position you are applying for in the subject line of the application email and send to e-mail address: Protected content Protected content Protected content